Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

AP boxes ready for shipping.

Hello Guys,

This thread is to let our AP buyers know that all the AP boxes are ready to ship. We have received all boxes from our factory in China at the beginning of the month of August, but only now we could have them ready to ship.

If you are one of the AP buyers and is interested in receiving your AP box, please email me at: info@arhstatues.com with your updated home address and PayPal email.

This Thread is for all the AP buyers of Medusa, Cleopatra and Leonidas.

All boxes are ready to ship and they will ship immediately after we receive your confirmation email. We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience it may have caused. I am only one working on getting everything done here, and I had to spend the month of August finishing some late AP orders, so I could not have those boxes ready for shipping until now.

Please do not post here that you want you box, or send me any PMs. I need an email from you guys to be able to keep my records of the shipped boxes.

thanks,
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Attention: I'm referring only to the first small Medusa 1/7th scale. Those who bought the NEW Medusa AP 1/4th scale don't need to send me any email because your statue will already be shipped in its final box with Styrofoam.

I ask the members of this forum to avoid sarcastic comments on this thread. I’m posting here just to let the AP buyers know the boxes are ready to ship.

Please give us a break! If you are not an AP buyer, take your criticism to another thread. All the AP buyers know that these statues were made by me in my studio months before the factory production started.

Most of the AP buyers that purchased Leonidas and Cleopatra statues were given FREE shipping on the statue and received their statues MONTHS before anyone else, so to make the critics I’ve seen here over a cardboard box because it took a few more weeks to ship is an enormous lack of consideration to the work and service I have provided you all.

I well warned everybody that the boxes could only be shipped once the production in China was done, so I see no reason to anyone here make another spectacle over this subject.

I only ask to keep this thread an an informative thread only, and please take your sarcasm, bashing and criticism to one of the other dozens of threads already started here with this purpose.

I ask the owners and MODs of this forum to PLEASE keep this thread as an informative only or please close it after my post.

Thanks,
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

It's nice to hear from yah again Arahom. I guess there is a lot of happy campers now
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
Nitefall

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
It's nice to hear from yah again Arahom. I guess there is a lot of happy campers now
For sure!
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
PureInvasion

...so wait...if I order a Leonidas figure from SS does it come in a box?

how were they shipped before? Or were they just shipped in plain boxes and now these are the actual custom fit boxes?

Last edited by armitage; 09-04-2011 at 02:57 AM.
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

I ask the members of this forum to avoid sarcastic comments on this thread. I’m posting here just to let the AP buyers know the boxes are ready to ship.

Please give us a break! If you are not an AP buyer, take your criticism to another thread. All the AP buyers know that these statues were made by me in my studio months before the factory production started.

Most of the AP buyers that purchased Leonidas and Cleopatra statues were given FREE shipping on the statue and received their statues MONTHS before anyone else, so to make the critics I’ve seen here over a cardboard box because it took a few more weeks to ship is an enormous lack of consideration to the work and service I have provided you all.

I well warned everybody that the boxes could only be shipped once the production in China was done, so I see no reason to anyone here make another spectacle over this subject.

I only ask to keep this thread an an informative thread only, and please take your sarcasm, bashing, and criticism to one of the other dozens of threads already started here with this purpose.

I ask the owners and MODs of this forum to PLEASE keep this thread as an informative only or please close it after my post.

Thanks,
Old 09-02-2011, 02:47 AM   #6
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

I have never said the boxes would not be shipped, but I stand 100% behind my decision of not shipping any empty boxes until I finished shipping the AP late orders first. It took about 4 weeks longer than I predicted, and I honestly don’t see a reason for the comments I have read here about this subject. The boxes arrived from China right after the Comic Con, so I needed only 4 more weeks to get it ready for shipping.

I’m sure that most of you will receive this box and shove it inside an empty closet without even opening it, so why the big deal and all the hate towards me because of this matter?

I’m only one to do everything around here, and all of you that are waiting for your boxes have already received the statue, and I’m sure it arrived in perfect condition, but I will not let those who were still waiting for their statues wait even longer, so I can spend days shipping empty boxes!

I have now finished shipping ALL late AP orders, so my time is now 100% available to ship those boxes. Please email me and you will have your box shipped next day!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:47 AM   #7
PureInvasion

dude...I simply asked if I get a box if I order Leonidas from Sideshow. Thanks for answering that question

Then i asked how they were shipped originally for curiosity sake as you're just handing out boxes now. I don't care about whatever drama happened nor do i have any intention of reading multiple topics trying to figure it all out. So sorry to let you down but I simply don't care...

But hey, take it the wrong way. No wonder you seemingly bowed out from this forum as you really can't seem to respond well even to potential buyers of your products who pose basic questions.

Heck a while ago (when i joined this forum) I PM'ed you and asked for a ship quote to Canada on a few different pieces since your website seems to have left Canada off its ship price list (wasn't sure if it was the same as the USA). Never got a response on that one...

...maybe I'll just have to ask SS if I get a box
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:02 AM   #8
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Also, I ask you all to stop with this nonsense about ARH Studios selling statues without boxes. ALL our statues are shipped with boxes and Styrofoam as any other company does.

The only statues that were shipped without the final box with Styrofoam were the AP Editions of Leonidas, Medusa, and Cleopatra, and ALL AP buyers were aware that we could not have only a few boxes produced before the production in China, and we had to wait for the regular production of those boxes in China.

The AP editions of these three statues were made here in my studio by myself, painted one by one, and delivered MONTHS before the regular editions arrived from China, besides many of you received FREE shipping on those purchases, but I’ve seen many of the same ones, criticize me as if I was a scoundrel because of an empty cardboard box that took 4 week more to ship than what was agreed, even though I gave you guys free shipping on the statue.

So it is not like I tricked anyone, or lied to anyone. ALL of you who bought the AP edition of these three characters knew it would be shipped in a normal cardboard box with bubble wrap and peanuts.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:09 AM   #9
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
dude...I simply asked if I get a box if I order Leonidas from Sideshow. Thanks for answering that question

Then i asked how they were shipped originally for curiosity sake as you're just handing out boxes now. I don't care about whatever drama happened nor do i have any intention of reading multiple topics trying to figure it all out. So sorry to let you down but I simply don't care...

But hey, take it the wrong way. No wonder you seemingly bowed out from this forum as you really can't seem to respond well even to potential buyers of your products who pose basic questions.

Heck a while ago (when i joined this forum) I PM'ed you and asked for a ship quote to Canada on a few different pieces since your website seems to have left Canada off its ship price list (wasn't sure if it was the same as the USA). Never got a response on that one...

...maybe I'll just have to ask SS if I get a box

Sorry, but I don't keep track of PMs. I can only guarantee a response if you email me. PMs are not the best way to reach me.

BTW, I was not referring to you on my posts. If I was, I would have quoted you. I added the second part of my post later to avoid having this problem, but you had already posted, so it looked like I was referring specifically to you, but I wasn't.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:42 AM   #10
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

One last thing I want to mention about this subject.

The Leonidas statue sells for $295, and most of you that bought the AP Edition paid only $250 and got free shipping on the statue, and I even said I would ship the box later without charging anything.

I really don't see a reason for some of the comments I read here about me and this matter. I did everything I could since the beginning to give you guys the best service I could. I personally painted all your statues with the best of my capacity, but to read what I read here because we took a little longer to ship some empty cardboard boxes really surprised me.