Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: Which would you prefer in terms of NRD?
Non-refundable Deposit with edition size shown on preorder 77 93.90%
Non-refundable Deposit with no edition size (TBD) on preorder 5 6.10%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #41
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

From Chicky a Sideshow rep on Freak board:

'Hi All,

Thank you for the thread. The Joker Ex edition size will be posting this week! Even though this item has opened up the collector base to a wider DC audience, not previously purchasing product from us, I think collectors will be pleased to see that the edition size is well in range with our other edition sizes.

Sideshow Collectibles tries to provide as much information as possible when each item is posted for pre-order. There are several factors that contribute to an edition size being posted as TBD when launched. Even though we try to make sure all items have an edition size, sometimes this is not possible.

Our Customer Service has always treated our customers concerns fairly and we usually give a courtesy 'one time' NRD refund to the client if they contact us in a timely manner about their concerns for such things as abnormally large edition sizes or significant delivery delays. However, our Customer Service reps find that many of the cancellations we do receive due to 'edition size' concerns are not received within a reasonable time of the announcement of the edition size but just prior to clients having to pay for the item.

Ultimately, we receive very few complaints, in comparison to the whole, about editions sizes that are set after launching with TBDs because our editions sizes are usually within an established range.

Our 30 day Return Policy also protects the clients against item damages, defects in addition it lets them exercise their right to inspect the item and just change their mind.

We appreciate all the collectors, regardless of where they make their purchases. The staff at Sideshow hopes that the item they choose will become part of their lifetime collection and bring back fond memories of the movie, comic book or character that inspired them!'
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #42
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I don't have a problem with SS NRD policy. I would just simply like them to offer 5 month flex pay options and lower the monthly cost of the statues they sell. When the LSF line is released en masse, it would be nice to see they have a 7 month flex pay option minimum.

That gives some of us a better opportunity to get the more expensive bigger statues coming out in the future.

I do feel that the NRD should not be done regular POs. For the exclusive versions, I can understand the need for NRD.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote