Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-16-2024, 05:45 PM   #221
Halcyon
Loki

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
I don't think an AI would invent names like Godbottle and frequently call me a little weasel
This is how the latest versions work. Tech troll 'feeds' only a few spider words and the post weaves itself.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 05:54 PM   #222
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
This is true it happen to me many years ago. Tried to login to the forum and looked to see that I had the "kindly asked to leave" underneath my name. Never understood why, but it happens and it's swift! Like the click of a button, gone.
Hmm, I'm gonna keep my eye on you
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 05:58 PM   #223
SDguy

SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 06:51 PM   #224
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Forps, OrangeCrush, and THUNDERCATS-NO walk into a bar…….

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:22 PM   #225
Forps is back
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Forps, OrangeCrush, and THUNDERCATS-NO walk into a bar??.

Add Comicbookguy in the mix. Forps, Comicbookguy, OrangeCrush and THUNDERCATS-NO = Dream Team

Hmmm, lets repeat an old story....

qz33 runs towards an abandoned train station with a nearby windmill where Forps is calmly eating his breakfast of 11 eggs. qz33 observes that Forps has a harmonica with him, occasionally playing with the latter.

qz33 runs to Forps screaming

-Forps, what are you doing here? Run ! Are you not afraid ?

Forps calmly answers:

-Forps ain't afraid of no man, pal.

qz33: We are not talking about a single man, Forps. They are 1.000 LBS, XM, JND pushers coming after you. They are going to attack you from everywhere. Their arrows will blot out the sun, Forps!

-Then we will fight in the shade.

-Are you totally crazy? They are coming after you! They said to me that they want to make you bleed.

-Look, pal. Forps ain't got time to bleed.

-Forps, please listen to me! They are 1.000 pushers. They even told me that they are bringing 1.000 cars with them in order to leave the train station after the fight.

-Will they also bring a car for me?

-No, Forps. Only 1.000 cars, only for them. Well, it'll look like they're going to be shy of one car

-Hmmmm. No pal, they are going to bring 999 too many.

Forps continued eating his breakfast and playing his harmonica like nothing happened. Calm and cool.

qz33 baffled by this obviously totally crazy man (or maybe a lycan disguised as a man), left Forps alone in the abandoned train station. 1 mile away, qz33 could still hear the noise from the old windmill and Forps playing his harmonica.

qz33 told himself:

"The pushers stand no chance. This mad-man, this lycan is going to eat them alive, he is going to tear them apart.

This is no man 1.000 pushers are going against. This is a relentless machine, this is a ferocious animal.

They'll obviously going to bring 999 too many cars with them. Let's inform Hertz that 999 cars without an owner are going to be left over at that abandoned train station".

(references: Predator, 300 and opening scene of Once Upon a Time in the West. Watch the whole opening scene ~ 10m. A masterpiece for the ages. Whoever does not watch it, never ever dare to come and argue with Forps. Forps is going to educate you about true art, cause 99% of guys in this hobby are clueless casuals, not able to even tie their shoelaces)
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 08:12 PM   #226
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
They are 1.000 LBS, XM, JND pushers coming after you.
Forps denoted one thousand using a decimal point instead of a comma...European confirmed!!
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 08:23 PM   #227
Forps is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Forps denoted one thousand using a decimal point instead of a comma...European confirmed!!
Old 05-16-2024, 08:36 PM   #228
Mister H
Ultimates

Can Thundercats-No ever come back? He was crazier than a sh!t house rat but he was fun to watch implode.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 08:54 PM   #229
Forps is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Can Thundercats-No ever come back? He was crazier than a sh!t house rat but he was fun to watch implode.
He will. Search for MOTU-No, lol. We all miss these guys. I especially miss Comikbookguy for his one-liners and OrangeCrush for his "essays", his posts were legendary. These guys GOATed.
Old 05-17-2024, 09:45 AM   #230
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
He will. Search for MOTU-No, lol. We all miss these guys. I especially miss Comikbookguy for his one-liners and OrangeCrush for his "essays", his posts were legendary. These guys GOATed.
?Essays? is putting it mildly Forps. Your posts are far superior to OrangeCrush?s.

I remember when I used to read OrangeCrush?s posts, I always thought of and heard in my head the voice of that annoying know-it-all kid from the Polar Express.

Truth be told, I miss triggering both him and THINDERCATS-NO. But even though OC was annoying, I miss his long rants and essays. They are second only to the great Forps! lol!

Also, I personally don?t think OrangeCrush should have been banned permanently cause I am a fierce defender of free speech. But THUNDERCATS-NO? That MOFO had to go since he often cited sexual references to a certain male appendage.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote