Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-14-2015, 03:15 AM   #1
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Is the female Legendary Scale Bust line dead?

I know this hasn't been talked about for a while and I am just curious to know if SSC will ever make the LSB line for Marvel. They were the right size, price and detail.

I have both Emma Frost & Blackcat LSB and would love to add additional female busts to the line. I would also be very interested in DC LSB too. With the right character, this line can strive and become very successful again. Their are just so many lovely ladies that need to be done.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:05 AM   #2
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

1:2 scale is an odd one. Most people seem to go full size or minibust scale for variety.

Sideshow does have a tendency to quietly terminate lines so who knows where they stand.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:24 AM   #3
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
1:2 scale is an odd one. Most people seem to go full size or minibust scale for variety.

Sideshow does have a tendency to quietly terminate lines so who knows where they stand.
I always thought paring the LSB to the 1:4 scale PF was a perfect match. It sure saves a lot of space and they looked great together due to the height of the base. They don't overpower each other. Would love to see more on this line.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #4
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Couldn't agree with you more, VS. The Black Cat LSB is one of my favorite pieces in my collection, and I can't wait to pair her with the JSC comiquette. Wasn't a huge fan of her PF, so I'm holding out hope for another 1/4th down the line.

If they announced a line of DC ladies, I'd likely try to buy every single one so long as the quality was up to par.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
gomur
The Tick

Man, I loved this line. Not too large, but large enough. The last one I bought was the Emma Frost EX bust. Was looking forward to pairing her with the sneaked Cyclops, but that never materialized.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 03:57 PM   #6
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Catwoman,Ivy,Harley all in this kind of line would have had great sales IMO
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:32 PM   #7
dechirico7
The Flash

I just bought the Emma LSB. Never wanted it until i got my custom dark Phoenix lsb from Ficchi. I bought Emma this week just to compliment my Phoenix bust. I am hoping they look great together. If not. Emma might become another version of Jean. I got her for retail. The LSBs were really affordable. That is probably why Sideshow stopped doing them.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:43 PM   #8
z928328
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I have Black cat & Emma frost. Mystique is in the box (Too Ugly LOL). Emma frost & Mystique I bought at retail price but black cat is very expensive. 600 USD!
z928328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #9
Abrissbirne
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I have Wolverine and Gambit and i plan on getting Colossus if the price is right. I would like to see at least a few more X-Men...
Abrissbirne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:47 PM   #10
dechirico7
The Flash

The Black Cat LSB was awesome. One of the best portraits ever. I had a regular edition, but sold it due to having no connection to the character.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote