Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #751
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroid View Post
If it wasn't Trank it'd have been somebody else. It's the studio who's calling the shots, not the director.
Trust me Trank is a tool.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #752
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
The blended family will be the best way to go but as I said it smacks of over complicating things and being controversial for the sake of. Should have let Miley Cyrus play Sue in that case
that it will.
but i think another reason why they are doing it. is so everyone will be taking about it.
ya know. just like how Miley does sh!t just to get into the media so people will talk about her. publicity stunts. and thats exactly what this whole change of ethnicity thing is. just one big ass PS so folks will talk about it.

yeah Miley would be perfect for this film. would fit right in..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #753
DynamicMenace

Quote:
If it wasn't Trank it'd have been somebody else. It's the studio who's calling the shots, not the director.
oh im sure Trank had something to do with it. after all hes going along with it all. and it obvious the studio or whoever is actually in charge is behind it. after all, all this stupid ass sh!t was approved.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #754
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
oh im sure Trank had something to do with it. after all hes going along with it all. and it obvious the studio or whoever is actually in charge is behind it. after all, all this stupid ass sh!t was approved.
Exactly. I'm sure Trank has allot to do with it. He's had a hard on for that Jordan kid as soon as he was hired. Again, I hope this movie completely bombs. I'm talking about out of the theaters in a 3 weeks bomb.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #755
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

even if this movie bombs im sure fox wont learn their lesson
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #756
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
even if this movie bombs im sure fox wont learn their lesson
We can only hope.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #757
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Screenwriter Simon Kinberg talked about the film which recently started shooting;

“The energy on set is great. Josh Trank is fantastic on set. Really in command, really clear, and the thing that is most unique or defining about the new Fantastic Four is the tone. We’re approaching it in a much more realistic, grounded, science rather than science-fiction way. The playfulness or goofiness of those other movies is very, very different from what we’re trying to do.
“Just seeing those actors and seeing Josh, the way he’s articulating the tone and the way the actors are executing it gives me a lot of confidence that we’ll actually be able to make a cool Fantastic Four movie.”
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:44 PM   #758
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Screenwriter Simon Kinberg talked about the film which recently started shooting;

“The energy on set is great. Josh Trank is fantastic on set. Really in command, really clear, and the thing that is most unique or defining about the new Fantastic Four is the tone. We’re approaching it in a much more realistic, grounded, science rather than science-fiction way. The playfulness or goofiness of those other movies is very, very different from what we’re trying to do.
“Just seeing those actors and seeing Josh, the way he’s articulating the tone and the way the actors are executing it gives me a lot of confidence that we’ll actually be able to make a cool Fantastic Four movie.

his over confidence is his weakness.

dont forget what happened to the Emperor in ROTJ..
Old 05-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #759
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

it would be more accurate for him to say they're making a fantastic farce movie instead of fantastic four
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:25 PM   #760
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Seriously, nothing makes my blood boil more these days than hearing the words 'dark' 'gritty' and 'grounded' when a screenwriter/producer/director is talking about their movie.

And to here one of those words from the screenwriter above, just reiterates my hope that this film tanks Trank and his entire production crew.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote