Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

View Poll Results: The best GHOST RIDER statue is?
Bowen Designs 39 90.70%
Diamond Select 4 9.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #21
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

I liked the pull back toy from the 70's that had interchangeable heads.

When it comes to the vote for the statues both try to make the bike one with the rider, and both fall short. The Bowen statue tries to use the Indian Chief, and it just looks to massive the eye is drawn to the bike. The DST has way too much rake the eye is drawn to the forks. If the DST tried to ride on Jersey roads the forks would be dust in a matter of minutes. The chopper Blaze rides is from an era (70's) where it was parts that made the chopper. Parts from any kind of bike Honda, Harley, Yamaha, and when it was finished it was a one of a kind. The designers of the statues try to hard to give the consumer a visual they understand, but the bike should be a one of a kind. The image attached is a good example of a Blaze bike.

The Sideshow Ghost Rider (regular) is a great rendition of the current character. I would like to see this version in the old school uniform to see how it fits with the older vision of the character.

When it comes to another FS of this character in a action or museum pose I think the attached image would be a good choice.
Zoyvod is offline   Reply With Quote