Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-05-2024, 06:07 PM   #121
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Don?t know how PCS got dragged into this conversation. I make one statement that licensors are not happy about custom makers and all of the sudden people think I have the power to direct a licensor to do something? Lol. You guys give me WAY too much credit.

Guess what, licensors haven?t been happy about custom makers for YEARS and that has nothing to do with me. That?s between the licensor and the custom maker. I stay in my own lane and mind my own business. The reason I made my comment about licensors not being happy is because one of our old factories got shut down recently in China for making unlicensed product. No clue what they were making, but I did hear the Chinese government shut them down and destroyed all their product. Again, no idea how this had to do with MYC or why PCS was even brought up in this conversation. But, we are very tiny fish and don?t have that type of power.

And to the person that threaten me and said they would slap me in the face. Guess what, our address is public. Come say hello in person homeboy.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 06:23 PM   #122
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Don?t know how PCS got dragged into this conversation. I make one statement that licensors are not happy about custom makers and all of the sudden people think I have the power to direct a licensor to do something? Lol. You guys give me WAY too much credit.

Guess what, licensors haven?t been happy about custom makers for YEARS and that has nothing to do with me. That?s between the licensor and the custom maker. I stay in my own lane and mind my own business. The reason I made my comment about licensors not being happy is because one of our old factories got shut down recently in China for making unlicensed product. No clue what they were making, but I did hear the Chinese government shut them down and destroyed all their product. Again, no idea how this had to do with MYC or why PCS was even brought up in this conversation. But, we are very tiny fish and don?t have that type of power.

And to the person that threaten me and said they would slap me in the face. Guess what, our address is public. Come say hello in person homeboy.
Because the internet.

OPs post was a little exaggerated, runaway speculation, and voila - you're easy to scapegoat for shutting down everyone's preferred 'illegal operations'.

Voice of reason gets drowned out.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 06:29 PM   #123
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:

Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:29 PM   #124
PivotRyder
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Get em Ant!
PivotRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:43 PM   #125
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Come say hello in person homeboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotRyder View Post
Get em Ant!

Alright, who's volunteering to be the fight promoter? The Statue Forum Don King