Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #551
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos777 View Post
By first look I think I belong to the lucky ones! Only minor issues which don't really bother me and at least someone can't tell those issues without detailed examination of the statue.

- Isaac is gorgeous overall!
- I haven't any breakage issues at all.
- The helmet unlighted is a bit awkward. And I think this goes for every Clarke out there. He is inteded to be lightened up so I will never switch off mine.- The worst issue of my Isaac is the stasis painting. Health bar is even better than stasis! Not that the health bar is excellent...Since they didn't light those things up we all knew it wouldn't be that good no matter what. The stasis meter seems like the blue paint was finishing, they hadn't more paint and it has like a "white" appeal.

I would also like to give a little tip:

This statue is a real pain to assemble. Needs time. In first try one foot was off and didn't fit inside the "pedestal" so I couldn't light him up and I was very pissed...but after little try and time I understood that the trick is to slowly try to fit both of his legs simultaneously to the leg-bases and he will seat as supposed to. I mean if you put one leg first and then go for the other than you loose...period!

You will have to excuse my pics which are about to come but I only have a crappy camera and I only post so as others who have ordered him will be helped in a way or another.

Bottom line: I am very pleased with my Isaac Clarke statue, thank God!
I'm really excited to see your pics.

Although I've definitely come around to being a fan of the lighting, I think there was a nice aesthetic with the original prototype that had bright green paint and no light under the mask.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #552
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
...Bottom line: I am very pleased with my Isaac Clarke statue, thank God!
That makes one!
Seriously though, I am glad to hear you're satisfied. I really hope the rest of you are happy with yours. I am going to get a replacement and completely repaint mine. I want this statue, just not how it is at the moment.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #553
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
That makes one!
Seriously though, I am glad to hear you're satisfied. I really hope the rest of you are happy with yours. I am going to get a replacement and completely repaint mine. I want this statue, just not how it is at the moment.
Thanks Barbarian!

Ok just to clarify and not be misunderstood: I don't say I have the perfect statue, not at all. But I state that as far as it concerns me and having read all the problems I am very pleased and glad for what I got. It could be of course a lot better as a statue but again Kadmos777 is pleased. I am also a big Dead Space fan and maybe I am a bit prejudiced.

And once again I am really sorry about the pics, I cannot do any better I think (photos like mine don't do him justice):

Is there a "spoiler" thing when posting? I have more pics to go.
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #554
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

More...

A "spoiler" would really help...sorry for the long posts.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #555
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Kadmos777 that really looks spectacular. It looks like you got lucky with the visor.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #556
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

More yes...you can't stop me now lol !

Now I have carefully seen at pics that this is white, it should be blue. Glad mine is a bit blue...but only a bit.

Not lightened up...awkward and not good, like the "bottom joker smile"...

...but with the light on, huuuge difference...
Old 10-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #557
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

agreed, those pics looks great! That only exacerbates the crappy ones... sorry guys.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #558
Batstat73
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
By first look I think I belong to the lucky ones! Only minor issues which don't really bother me and at least someone can't tell those issues without detailed examination of the statue.

- Isaac is gorgeous overall!
- I haven't any breakage issues at all.
- The helmet unlighted is a bit awkward. And I think this goes for every Clarke out there. He is inteded to be lightened up so I will never switch off mine.
- The worst issue of my Isaac is the stasis painting. Health bar is even better than stasis! Not that the health bar is excellent...Since they didn't light those things up we all knew it wouldn't be that good no matter what. The stasis meter seems like the blue paint was finishing, they hadn't more paint and it has like a "white" appeal.

I would also like to give a little tip:

This statue is a real pain to assemble. Needs time. In first try one foot was off and didn't fit inside the "pedestal" so I couldn't light him up and I was very pissed...but after little try and time I understood that the trick is to slowly try to fit both of his legs simultaneously to the leg-bases and he will seat as supposed to. I mean if you put one leg first and then go for the other than you loose...period!

You will have to excuse my pics which are about to come but I only have a crappy camera and I only post so as others who have ordered him will be helped in a way or another.

Bottom line: I am very pleased with my Isaac Clarke statue, thank God!
I'm glad to hear that you were more fortunate than some of the other collectors. My UPS guy attempted to deliver while I was at work. I just put in the request to pick Isaac up in the flesh later tonight...there's still hope for another "good one" right?
Batstat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #559
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Last ones (ok I 'll stop this eventually )

Necro joint...pretty good.

And last the disappointing part...oh well!

Hope all these pics helped...I am off!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #560
Batstat73
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Somehow posted my comment twice...sorry.
Batstat73 is offline   Reply With Quote