Admit it Murdock is your hero
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:38 PM   #1343
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
I call that a bag of bull. Let's wait to see what stock holders have to say. I'm sure that they don't want to keep loosing money.
Most stockholders don't even pay that much attention to those details as long as the stock price goes up, earnings go up, and dividends are paid. Most don't even read the annual or quarterly reports. It's the big mutual and pension funds that would say anything if at all.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:50 PM   #1344
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Most stockholders don't even pay that much attention to those details as long as the stock price goes up, earnings go up, and dividends are paid. Most don't even read the annual or quarterly reports. It's the big mutual and pension funds that would say anything if at all.
Sadly, you are right.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:51 PM   #1345
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Just realized that Fox is also probably POed that Disney got Lucasfilm, along with it Star Wars and Raiders franchises. Fox still has distribution rights to the OT and PT movies on home video until 2020, and I think ESB in perpetuity. However they are iced out of the new sequels. Raiders is Paramount, so not sure how that deal works. I don't think Fox plays nice with any of the other studios as it is, so doubtful there would be any type of revenue share or character loan agreement. If it weren't for the X-Men/Mutants TV rights, I could easily see Fox pulling a Daredevil and letting the clock tick down to zero, which would preclude FF from possibly showing up in Avengers movies for a few scenes.

With all the ranting going from fans and in the press, someone there is probably saying "man those comic fanboys and fan girls hate us."

To which the exec's response is probably "that's okay we hate them too. See how we treat the movies."
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #1346
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus View Post
Just realized that Fox is also probably POed that Disney got Lucasfilm, along with it Star Wars and Raiders franchises. Fox still has distribution rights to the OT and PT movies on home video until 2020, and I think ESB in perpetuity. However they are iced out of the new sequels. Raiders is Paramount, so not sure how that deal works. I don't think Fox plays nice with any of the other studios as it is, so doubtful there would be any type of revenue share or character loan agreement. If it weren't for the X-Men/Mutants TV rights, I could easily see Fox pulling a Daredevil and letting the clock tick down to zero, which would preclude FF from possibly showing up in Avengers movies for a few scenes.

With all the ranting going from fans and in the press, someone there is probably saying "man those comic fanboys and fan girls hate us."

To which the exec's response is probably "that's okay we hate them too. See how we treat the movies."
For all the lamblasting Disney gets just consider if Fox had bid for Lucasfilm and got Star Wars.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #1347
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Click image for larger version

Name:	11822569_10207182346298929_4017997659737262248_n.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	91869
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:58 PM   #1348
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

As expected the second weekend was horrendous. How soon will this be on blu ray? End of September? lol

Real question is how long before they pull it out of the theater.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:03 AM   #1349
thezoomaster
Frackin!

Just saw this today in the theaters. It was complete trash and bombed so badly. Worse yet is that the director of this hot mess REFUSES to take any blame for this movie's complete and utter failure.
thezoomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:42 PM   #1350
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezoomaster View Post
Just saw this today in the theaters. It was complete trash and bombed so badly. Worse yet is that the director of this hot mess REFUSES to take any blame for this movie's complete and utter failure.
It's still in theaters?
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote