Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #141
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
Do you think the people who are running the big statue companies hate their customers? Hate us? I feel like these people, when they're talking to each other in private probably have alot of contempt for us. They must at one time been surprised and even shocked at what we are willing to put up with and what they have been able to get away with, and now they're just laughing to each other at how much further they can push this entire thing until it implodes.
They definitely hate us and take great delight in abusing us. They constantly keep information from us. They start new lines and once we heavily invest in them, they never finish the line. Rinse and repeat. Exhaust the wallets of us loyal pay pigs.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM   #142
KiDDo
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Unblock doesn't block anything for me on sideshow, maybe it's something else? (noscript does). You can open the ublock extension and turn it off for a specific site when you need if it is affecting it though.
Yeah, I just disabled any add-ons but Sideshow still wasn't working. Must have been the new firefox update which changed something, hat to disable "advanced tracking protection" manually.
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #143
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
They definitely hate us and take great delight in abusing us. They constantly keep information from us. They start new lines and once we heavily invest in them, they never finish the line. Rinse and repeat. Exhaust the wallets of us loyal pay pigs.
I could never have enough money to buy an entire line. Honestly i never thought of high end statues as "line" products --as in needing to collect them all. I've always picked and chosen the ones I really like. Hats off to anyone who can buy an entire line. I do understand there might be frustration if you feel your line is incomplete. For me i don't think I'll ever have that issue because i just can't haha.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #144
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
They would continue lines if they sold well enough.... Any company would

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDDo View Post
Yeah, I just disabled any add-ons but Sideshow still wasn't working. Must have been the new firefox update which changed something, hat to disable "advanced tracking protection" manually.
Glad you got it figured out.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote