Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

All quite young.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #193
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Never thought I'd say this but after looking/reading those casting ideas the original FF cast looks brilliant in comparison. Apparently Fox is looking to reinvent the Fantastic Four because NONE of those ideas work IMO.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #194
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Horrible. This is looking like a big ol' cluster fvck. I say cast them all with young Asians. Screw it.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #195
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

most definitely. how ridiculous. you got that right HB. the casting of the original films does look to be brilliant compared to this. man what a f---ing joke.
tell you right now. if they do cast those children for the roles. lll be boycotting this film.
what the hell is wrong with Hollywood? why cant they just make the films that everyone wants to see rather than trying to make the films they think will be different or unique or have a so called different take this time around. so GD sick of this sh!t it aint funny..

yup thats right metriod. not finding the humor in this at all.. well ok i just did with that comment..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #196
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
most definitely. how ridiculous. you got that right HB. the casting of the original films does look to be brilliant compared to this. man what a f---ing joke.
tell you right now. if they do cast those children for the roles. lll be boycotting this film.
what the hell is wrong with Hollywood? why cant they just make the films that everyone wants to see rather than trying to make the films they think will be different or unique or have a so called different take this time around. so GD sick of this sh!t it aint funny..

yup thats right metriod. not finding the humor in this at all.. well ok i just did with that comment..
Hollywood is so scared of the source material and casting age appropriate actors. Take a risk and if you can give folks a Reed and Sue that a middle age demographic, you know the one that pays your bills and buys family packs of tickets, can relate to.

There are a glut of great actors and actresses that could make the FF a unique and amazing CBM experience. To prove my point my choice for Sue Storm.....
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #197
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

She has such a classic look from comics.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #198
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Hollywood is so scared of the source material and casting age appropriate actors. Take a risk and if you can give folks a Reed and Sue that a middle age demographic, you know the one that pays your bills and buys family packs of tickets, can relate to.

There are a glut of great actors and actresses that could make the FF a unique and amazing CBM experience. To prove my point my choice for Sue Storm.....
exactlly MM. there are a lot of actors and actresses out there that could fit the molds of these characters perfectly. but for some odd reason they want to "think outside the box" just for the sake of thinking outside of it when they dont need to. they can still stick to the source material and have a fresh new take without having to compromise the characters origins or characteristics. or race for that matter. now. RR BG and SS all should be about that same middle age group of people your describing. so i would be ok seeing JS being cast by a younger actor. that can work for sure. but not all of them that young. and def not a young black guy.

stick to the souse material HW

yeah i think she would be a good SS.
there are a few out there that are about her age that would be better than the ones in that article for sure. Katherine Heigl wouldn't be all that bad of a choice either.

or even Charlize Theron.

ok ok..

both those women.. geeerrrroowel!!
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #199
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Elizabeth Banks would make a perfect Sue Storm. Good call.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #200
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
All quite young.
That really surprised me when I saw the rumors. Are they going for the Twilight set or something? Maybe they will be calling it the Fantastically Awesome Four
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote