Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM   #211
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Perfection.

Also, I think I like Rogue now more than I've ever liked her before. She was fantastic this season.
she was definitely the star of the show, at least this season. every character though had so many incredible moments to shine and highlighted why they are someones favorite character. even morph was a bad ass, im in shock how well they pulled this show off. i was geeking out hard, the makers of this show truly understood what makes the xmen so awesome and captivating. definitely going to rewatch this season a couple times binge mode, i feel like i still missed a ton of easter eggs and cameos
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM   #212
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
she was definitely the star of the show, at least this season. every character though had so many incredible moments to shine and highlighted why they are someones favorite character. even morph was a bad ass, im in shock how well they pulled this show off. i was geeking out hard, the makers of this show truly understood what makes the xmen so awesome and captivating. definitely going to rewatch this season a couple times binge mode, i feel like i still missed a ton of easter eggs and cameos
100% agree on all of this. I'll binge it all the way through again this weekend.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #213
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Allow me to retort. Rogue cheated on Gambit with Magneto (who set off a worldwide EMP). Gambit sacrificed himself for Rogue anyways (super simp). Storm imagines demon owls and is scared of small spaces. Has she seen her son lately? Professor X was fake dead. Cyclops was mentally flirting with hotter Jean Grey, both of whom ditched their baby because he had Mr. Sinister germs.

Bastion makes human Sentinels because he has mommy issues. Wolverine didn't go for the head. Jubilee is useless as usual and Sunspot doesn't seemed concerned about possibly giving her skin cancer. Beast is just sort of there. Not one likable character except maybe Nightcrawler. Mr. Sinister was cool until he became an ugly crybaby.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #214
adee
Green Arrow

Refreshing to see something go so right.

Outside of the Mojo episode I loved it.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #215
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I liked HALF of the Mojo episode Could have skipped all the nonsense and put more LifeDeath in there. But I am bias…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Allow me to retort. Rogue cheated on Gambit with Magneto (who set off a worldwide EMP). Gambit sacrificed himself for Rogue anyways (super simp). Storm imagines demon owls and is scared of small spaces. Has she seen her son lately? Professor X was fake dead. Cyclops was mentally flirting with hotter Jean Grey, both of whom ditched their baby because he had Mr. Sinister germs.

Bastion makes human Sentinels because he has mommy issues. Wolverine didn't go for the head. Jubilee is useless as usual and Sunspot doesn't seemed concerned about possibly giving her skin cancer. Beast is just sort of there. Not one likable character except maybe Nightcrawler. Mr. Sinister was cool until he became an ugly crybaby.
So what you are saying is you also hate the comics and find no joy in the franchise.
Perhaps this show is not for you?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #216
azurepred
Zot

I really hope this show paves the way for them to build on the ole 1997 Spiderman show. I feel like it's a no brainer. These animated shows could be great for getting the new generation interested in comics again.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:21 AM   #217
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
So what you are saying is you also hate the comics and find no joy in the franchise.
Perhaps this show is not for you?
Not at all. I just cheer for the humans and the villains to defeat the mutant scum. Obviously, just joking. I love the X-Men.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote