Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-09-2024, 01:44 PM   #41
Shoo
Hercules

Apparently the new animated series produced by J.J. Abrams, Matt Reeves, and Bruce Timm will bring back Selina's most classic look:

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:53 PM   #42
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizzy726 View Post
I?d have to go back to the VOD and listen again but he talked about how designing a full figure takes a lot more time and design work as opposed to a bust. He also talked about bases being so hard to design, but as we all know.. just make them simple? It sounded like it was mostly the design time and not the manufacturing time.
It just confuses me why legs take so much, they have to consider them in a bust even if they don't develop them. I'd sacrifice a base easily, been a "black disc or rectangle" type for a while.

My main concern here is if I want another line and just how many pieces could I see wanting.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 10:39 AM   #43
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

I plan on getting a few of these 1/3 busts. Especially something as unique as 1940's Catwoman, this entire line will be something really great.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:34 AM   #44
AC_808
Hercules

I think the only one I'm leaning on getting is that Zatanna bust. And that's only if it's as good as I think it will be.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:15 AM   #45
Mister H
Youngblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
I plan on getting a few of these 1/3 busts. Especially something as unique as 1940's Catwoman, this entire line will be something really great.
I see this line as being perfect for villains. I like the main character to have the spotlight with supporting characters being a good sculpt but also lesser in stature.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM   #46
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I see this line as being perfect for villains. I like the main character to have the spotlight with supporting characters being a good sculpt but also lesser in stature.
These busts are the only 1/3 scale that I'm interested in. Given their price point, low ES and space friendly real estate, I really hope this line thrives.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #47
Mister H
Youngblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
These busts are the only 1/3 scale that I'm interested in. Given their price point, low ES and space friendly real estate, I really hope this line thrives.
I have a strange feeling it will succeed for a while at least. They keep doing busts on the same level as that Freeze bust and we'll see quite a few of these in the future.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM   #48
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I have a strange feeling it will succeed for a while at least. They keep doing busts on the same level as that Freeze bust and we'll see quite a few of these in the future.
I feel like Tweeterhead really flies under the radar of most collectors. They arent flashy like P1 but they remind me of the OG Bowen releases.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #49
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I think the only one I'm leaning on getting is that Zatanna bust. And that's only if it's as good as I think it will be.
You?re not alone. I love it.
My biggest issue is - do I need more busts? And would I literally being getting just these two?

The dimensions will matter too.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote