Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-06-2024, 07:51 AM   #31
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The original message said people who had orders would be reached out to at the bottom.
Cool, just going by what the actual posts are saying. People asking, no response, but he?s responding to other things. Again, just saying what I?m seeing.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 07:53 AM   #32
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That guy seems to have a screw loose...We should preserve those posts and make an educational course on how NOT to interact with the forum as a producer.
lol

"IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED CHEW THEN F**** YOU!"
Old 05-06-2024, 09:17 AM   #33
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Not sure if this has already been shared but here you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AFE2B123-56EC-4B58-A48C-FFF78F5F2D5E.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	170361  
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:51 AM   #34
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

So all the preorders in progress and those items aren't coming out either. Bummer as there was some cool stuff. That Slave 1 was sick.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:37 AM   #35
DPA
Fantastic Four

He says he is working on a solution for the pre-orders already made. No idea what that means, but I'm from the UK and paid by credit card; so I will be recouping my money if the solution isn't providing the product(s) I have put money towards (NRD's are only there to form a contract from the buyers side, so if they decide to pull out the seller can keep costs incurred - if the seller can't deliver, they are still responsible for returing any money paid (or to be more precise, the bank that issued the credit card is))
DPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 04:30 PM   #36
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If MYC was smart, he'd just get rid of his website and make a new secret group that was private that only the current members could follow. Then he could continue to his heart's desire. There are plenty of groups out there who aren't visible, and I guarantee they aren't being sent c&d's *shrugs*
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 04:33 PM   #37
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

Yeah at this point I don't think he'd get away with it. SOMEBODY would snitch, because there's no way collectors can keep their mouths shut. Plus they'd go after him with a vengeance if he shut down and started doing it again.

You're right though in that's what he should have done when he had his base built up, but dude was running almost a 12 days of Sideshow, email marketing, and all kinds of high profile stuff.

I think he thought he was untouchable and got burned, but on the other hand in recent weeks he was closing the facebook group to private unlisted and saying he was closing the circle in or something. So obviously something was going on by that point, but it was already too late. I saw him asking people on the rebelscum forum to stop making posts about MYC as it was hurting his case.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:57 PM   #38
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Producers are surely aware of every custom group. They all use the same factories.

You only fly under the radar by remaining small, and being an insignificant monetary threat not worthy of pursuing.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:58 AM   #39
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

Comments turned off on the two posts about it on the MYC private page...
Old 05-07-2024, 05:04 PM   #40
LordSidi66
Doh!

What is your beef with DMD? They and MYC were making some of the best stuff I've ever seen!
LordSidi66 is offline   Reply With Quote