Have been quaffing down many delicious winter beers & ciders since November - Lancastor Milk Stout, Magners Irish Cider, the Anchor Steam Christmas Beer was off the hook this year, the always yummy Smithwicks English ale, along with the amazing English Newcastle Brown, Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale, which is, imo, the best pumpkin out there and many more.
Quick Recipe - The Stone Fence
- (dates to the 1700's)
In a large pint glass or something else big, over rocks pour -
- 2 oz Apple Jack (an apple brandy) or Calvados.
- couple dashes Angustora bitters
- 1/3 bottle of a good hard cider
- fill to top with a good, store-bought Apple Cider
- stir & dust w/ cinnamon or nutmeg & an apple slice