Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #751
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks a lot my friends I'm pleased you appreciate the result after all the time spent to improve this beauty.
Man I love it.
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #752
Batstat73
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAIN MKII View Post
Thanks a lot my friends I'm pleased you appreciate the result after all the time spent to improve this beauty.
Man I love it.
Thank you for sharing your work with us and posting the photos. Hopefully Sideshow has seen your work and quietly find themselves ashamed...as they should be for the shoddy work that Isaac received. Thanks again!
Batstat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:24 PM   #753
thx217
Ultimates

Great job, MK!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #754
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

www.thinkgeek.com has 25% orders over $100.

They have Issiac Clark... it does work on it...

And I do not work for or represent Thnk Geek in any way. Just a good deal I though I would pass along.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #755
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Got my statue yesterday and just set him up.

I was on the fence about getting this but 25% swayed me. I have to say it is actually a nice piece.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #756
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Just purchased this one at $200 shipped (brand new, sealed). It's a decent statue at that price point, good sculpt and pose, but I'll have to have it repainted, paint app is just wrong on so many levels, I feel bad for those who spent around 300$ for it back in the days. Considering we won't be seeing another Dead Space piece (I suppose), I'll be glad to spend other $200 just for a new paint, Isaac deserves this.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #757
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Where can I send mine to get re-done?? Because I was not too happy with the quality or lack there of on which one if my favorite game chatacters received!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #758
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Where can I send mine to get re-done?? Because I was not too happy with the quality or lack there of on which one if my favorite game chatacters received!!

Sarah
I live in Italy, and a good thing about living in a place with very few collectors is that you get to know almost everyone, eventually. There is a guy who is very good with the aerograph and lives near to me, he already repainted a lot of statues and other collectors recommended him to me.
I suppose there is a good amount of skilled painters where you live too, you should ask here around or on a facebook group or something similar
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #759
AstroWho
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post

Sarah
I get stuff repainted and customized all the time. If you go to the Painter's Corner or the Customs Corner section, there's guys there that repaint & custom statues and advertise their services.
Just be aware, most Good to Top Painter's charge at least $400.00 plus just to start on 1/4 Scale Statues.
Plus this Isaac has to be taken apart and customized to get it correctly looking. By the time it's done, don't be surprised if you're paying six or seven bills for a Complete makeover.
AstroWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #760
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
I live in Italy, and a good thing about living in a place with very few collectors is that you get to know almost everyone, eventually. There is a guy who is very good with the aerograph and lives near to me, he already repainted a lot of statues and other collectors recommended him to me.
I suppose there is a good amount of skilled painters where you live too, you should ask here around or on a facebook group or something similar
Congrats on a good deal. I also agree that it's a nice statue, well apart from paint apps.

I hope you will post some pics here after the repaint. It would be helpful and interesting.
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote