Bought.

Full gallery HERE.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 06:14 AM   #62
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
It does look great, but I fear for the inevitable downgrade Prime 1/Blitzway portraits have been suffering.

The pose definitely looks almost identical to that of DarkSide's. And yet this is going to be up for pre-order sooner than theirs. That's gotta sting.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm certainly not pre-ordering anything from a company that routinely drops the quality between prototype and production, is insanely slow to deliver and has shown a tendency to cancel pieces they say "are gathering interest"

I'm not ragging on Prime1 here (tempting as it is to do so).....I'm simply judging them from their past performance. At some point we gotta learn....

I'll watch this piece, and if......IF....... they deliver, I would reward them with my cash. But no more chances for a poor performer.

It shouldn't need to be said, but.....the internet - but everything above is simply my opinion. If you love Prime1, and are looking forward to this piece - my statements are not intended to reduce that enthusiasm.....I'm just proposing a level of caution when dealing with Prime1.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 06:38 AM   #63
Shoo
Hercules

For those that don't do Facebook:

Quote:
MMBM-05S: CATWOMAN BONUS VERSION (BATMAN RETURNS 1992)

"You?re the second man who killed me this week, but I?ve got seven lives left.?

Catwoman to Batman Prime 1 Studio is incredibly proud to present a phenomenal collaboration with Blitzway, and a long-awaited addition to the Museum Masterline Series: The 1:3 Scale MMBM-05S Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) Bonus Version from Batman Returns

Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway have surpassed all expectations and have delivered the most stunningly accurate depiction of Michelle Pfeiffer?s Catwoman from 1992?s Batman Returns!

Catwoman is one of the most iconic villains in Batman?s Rogue?s Gallery. And the film?s interpretation is the most famous version of her! Clad in skin-tight latex, and armed with a devastating bullwhip, Michelle Pfeiffer?s Catwoman was irresistible to Batman, and all of her fans!

Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway have achieved the incredible: this screen-accurate depiction of Catwoman is quite a sight to behold. From top to bottom, this interpretation of Catwoman id picture perfect: from her white-stitched, glossy latex cat suit, to her beautiful, subtle smile, to her unassumingly dangerous pose...this Catwoman is the one to own!

Blitzway did an amazing job of creating a playful but perilous look on Catwoman?s face. A quick glance would make one mistake this statue for the actress herself! Seductively beautiful all around, this almost 30-inch tall statue is a feast for the eyes. The various textures, and finishes of this statue can only contribute to the breathtaking realism of the piece.

Hands down, this statue is an instant classic! Catwoman playfully steps across a Gotham City-inspired manhole/street-themed base, featuring an LED Illuminated greeting playfully saying ?HELLO THERE?.

And when you Pre-order this Bonus Version from our official online store or any authorized distributor will you receive a cool, extra Bonus Part: you will receive a Miss Kitty figure that you can place on the base next to Selina! If you are a huge fan of Batman Returns, of Catwoman, or of Michelle Pfeiffer, you owe it to yourself to Pre-order this MMBM-05S Catwoman from Batman Returns immediately before it sells out!

[Product Specifications] ・Statue Size approximately 29.5 inches tall [H:75cm W:31cm D:31cm] ・Highly detailed likeness sculpture of Michelle Pfeiffer ・Perfectly designed Catwoman?s original costumes with die-cast nails ・Batman Returns-themed base ・LED-Illuminated Base ・One (1) Miss Kitty Figure [BONUS PART] [Notice] Prototype samples are shown. Product details could be subject to change without further notice.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:39 AM   #64
Shoo
Hercules

Old 11-01-2022, 06:40 AM   #65
Shoo
Hercules

Old 11-01-2022, 06:40 AM   #66
Shoo
Hercules

Old 11-01-2022, 06:41 AM   #67
Shoo
Hercules

Old 11-01-2022, 06:41 AM   #68
Shoo
Hercules

Old 11-01-2022, 06:45 AM   #69
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
There seems to be a downgrade, yes. Some of the WW pics were excellent and yet the portrait had lost a good deal of its likeness, I'm afraid.

Spoiler
It's in the eyes - I see Lynda Carter on top, and a beautiful girl who obviously shares traits with her but just doesn't have her eyes at the bottom.

Then again, she has looked much better in that respect on worse pics of what I think is a production piece, so who knows:

Since it seems that we're not getting an unmasked portrait, chances are that it might not be so bad...thanks for the comparison pics
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 07:12 AM   #70
PivotRyder
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

After Daenerys and Linda Carter.....I'm leaning Darkside for once.
PivotRyder is online now   Reply With Quote