Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-19-2024, 08:59 AM   #531
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Prime 1 Predator 2 collectors edition is only 50

The day of large statue editions appear to be over

That's why I was surprised a retailer had 4 Catwoman collectors edition available
There is a european store who has 6 in stock right now, another one has 5 in stock
Idk how much sideshow or specfic, Comic Concepts, Big Bad Toy store all the other dozens of shops or Prime 1 themselves had in stock of the Collectors version, but the number must have been higher than 25, so the ES don't make sense.
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:48 AM   #532
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
There is a european store who has 6 in stock right now, another one has 5 in stock
Idk how much sideshow or specfic, Comic Concepts, Big Bad Toy store all the other dozens of shops or Prime 1 themselves had in stock of the Collectors version, but the number must have been higher than 25, so the ES don't make sense.
Either the stores will not be able to fulfill orders or the edition size Sideshow has posted of 25 and what the collectors edition box is showing (25) is incorrect

Time will tell
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 10:57 AM   #533
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Definitely feels like the manufacturer is playing games (or if anything, no one has the right info). You got to love this hobby
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 11:40 AM   #534
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

I don't get the drama. Apart from the "low" ES, what's so special about the Collectors edition? I mean, isn't it the exact same statue of Catwoman as the delux, minus the cat figure?

Maybe I'm missing something....
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 11:49 AM   #535
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I don't get the drama. Apart from the "low" ES, what's so special about the Collectors edition? I mean, isn't it the exact same statue of Catwoman as the delux, minus the cat figure?

The collectors edition is set at 25 according to Sideshows website and this number is also shown on the box a buyer received. However, some stores have listed over 10 available over the past few days. The numbers don?t add up and buyers are now concerned if they recent orders will be fulfilled
Old 02-19-2024, 11:53 AM   #536
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post

There is no drama, just confusion about the ES on this piece.
I personally don't care about that fugly cat, I only want the catwoman they can keep that ''bonus'' cat.
Would help if Prime 1 would just tell us what the ES for the CE is
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #537
ZenAmako
Frackin!

Quote:
The collectors edition is set at 25 according to Sideshows website and this number is also shown on the box a buyer received. However, some stores have listed over 10 available over the past few days. The numbers don?t add up and buyers are now concerned if they recent orders will be fulfilled
It looks to me like the store that added more over the past few days after it appeared to sell out is offering the bonus version with the cat figure (MMBM-05S), not the ?collector edition? with the edition size of 25 (MMBM-05). People are confused because it says ?Collection Version,? but MMBM-05S has an ES of 480.

The store has 2 left and it looks like they won't be adding any more after this based on their Facebook post.
ZenAmako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 02:14 PM   #538
PacMan3000
The Spirit

Quote:
Your box matches the edition size on the Sideshow webpage

When did you receive yours from Sideshow?
Mine arrived from Sideshow a little less than two weeks ago.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 02:47 PM   #539
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000 View Post
Mine arrived from Sideshow a little less than two weeks ago.
Congratulations and thank you for responding

I would expect waitlists to start converting soon now that Sideshow has stock. Although demand is high so chances of a conversion may be small
Old 02-19-2024, 03:48 PM   #540
superdude
The X-Men

Quote:
There is no drama, just confusion about the ES on this piece.
I personally don't care about that fugly cat, I only want the catwoman they can keep that ''bonus'' cat.
Would help if Prime 1 would just tell us what the ES for the CE is
Yeah I figured there would be a lot more people who had no interest in the cat and just went with the collectors version. But apparently not.
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote