Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-31-2020, 03:48 PM   #111
Darth Milo
Hydra

Is there also another left hand included when you display him holding the playing card?
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:00 PM   #112
eternalblue02
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Is there also another left hand included when you display him holding the playing card?
Doesn’t look like it. Both versions come with 2 switch out hands and playing cards. The 2 hands let you recreate two iconic moments from the film. IED with tripwire & presenting card.

Under special features:
https://m.facebook.com/QueenStudiosCollectibles/posts
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #113
SONICobra
Batman

in the scene his left hand is holding the tripwire so im guessing you can place the ring around one of the fingers on the left hand with the card right hand
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:55 PM   #114
eternalblue02
New Republic

I wonder if the explosives are sewed onto the coat or can be removed as well. Thankfully if this is anything like the seated Joker we won’t have to dress him. I still have nightmares from the P1 Ledger.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 06:56 PM   #115
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Oh sorry, I got the sculpted version. No way I’m paying so much extra for the rooted hair. Hard pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
We don’t know what version the general got just that he found his RSVP and that he got “one.”

If I’m wrong on this I’m wrong but every message I’ve gotten from Todd and shared since last night says he had no idea how much stock he’s getting or when the rooted is going up. Not trying to argue, I want everyone who wants this piece to get one as not to deal with the aftermarket.

Hey Todd. Any idea when the Queens Studio grenade Ledger Joker’s going up for preorder? Particularly the rooted hair version? Thanks. Dan

hey there! sorry as of now i do not know we are waiting to secure our allocation before putting up for po thanks!

Sincerely,

Todd Johnson
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:12 PM   #116
darthwhitey
The Herculoids

Why is BBTS price $830?

Shipping on this thing will be $190?

**Spec Fiction has it for $640?
darthwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:29 PM   #117
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Maybe because.. they want more profit? Nothing's wrong with that.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 07:57 PM   #118
darthwhitey
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
Maybe because.. they want more profit? Nothing's wrong with that.
Agreed...they can ask whatever they want...but I kinda thought that these statues all had a MSRP that most retailers stuck too?

I defer to the hard core collectors...
darthwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:06 PM   #119
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwhitey View Post
Agreed...they can ask whatever they want...but I kinda thought that these statues all had a MSRP that most retailers stuck too?

I defer to the hard core collectors...
You're right.. True, they should.. unless QS doesn't require them to do so.. My local suppliers here has the same price, all of em. Maybe because they're all ordering from one big supplier that holds the distribution partnership with QS.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #120
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey23 View Post
I understand that but I didn’t want to sign up for a partial ly account to do that. I thought it would be a regular deposit
Ah, gotcha. Here is their return/cancellation policy:

https://www.specfictionshop.com/pages/pre-orders

If you do the full pay, it looks like if you cancel within 3 days, you will get a full refund, but anything after, they will deduct the NRD that is charged with the deposit option so it's as if you pre-ordered it with the NRD to begin with. The flex payment option is probably your best bet if you may have doubts down the road as the NRD for that is less than 1/2 of the regular NRD. Hope that helps, cheers mate!
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote