Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-11-2023, 02:08 PM   #91
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
The sideshow comiquettes BEATS and leaves them in the dust, by miles ahead. Hand sculpted, not digitally printed. They'll always have that magic charm to them. It's what continues to make them grail pieces and sought after by the majority of collectors, today.

Yeah, proportions are definitely outlandish, just like the Ogre Michael Bay 2014-16 movie turtles. Kucharek Bros must have loved and was inspired by that awful movie. Why it would make sense why anyone would even like this style, if they like these versions. Cuz theyre nothing like any of the turtles that came prior to Michael Bays style.
With just Raphael out and in collectors hands these new PCS Turtles already surpass those OG turtles. Paint ,sculpt and design blow the OG away.

The PCS Turtles look incredible and people are going nuts over them.My FB feed for the last week has been littered with posts of collectors digging them.They’re going over great.

That pic of that old set is not doing your point and favors the sculpts look dated big time.
The TMNT a have been depicted in all kinds of styles since the early days and these won t be the last there is room for all
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 04:08 PM   #92
qz33
Baron Zemo

These look fantastic. Just wait till Donatello hits with those goggles!

There are so so many good TMNT statues.
From PCS's own cartoon line to the Prime 1 OG Movie and Bay lines, to Goodsmile's and even Ikon's "bathtub" line (as SHOGUN so eloquently put it) including NECA's 1/4 movie figures and their limited Mirage toys from years ago, they are all fantastic!!

These are most like a hybrid of the Bay movies and the Sideshow Nickelodeon ones which are great ones too.

But make no mistake they are ALL pretenders to the Comiquettes' throne.
And no I've never owned the Comiquettes but I have seen them in person.
Even if they were worth no more than their original retail price but still had to pay the current price of these 1/3s, the EX Comiquettes all day, every day, any day.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:00 PM   #93
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
With just Raphael out and in collectors hands these new PCS Turtles already surpass those OG turtles. Paint ,sculpt and design blow the OG away.

The PCS Turtles look incredible and people are going nuts over them.My FB feed for the last week has been littered with posts of collectors digging them.They?re going over great.

That pic of that old set is not doing your point and favors the sculpts look dated big time.
The TMNT a have been depicted in all kinds of styles since the early days and these won t be the last there is room for all
The same three or four guys posting their 1/3 Raphs isn't facebook going nuts over them. lmao!! Go into the TMNT facebook group communities. If they were hot designs, people would be going crazy over them in those groups. Theres non existing posts about them. They arent even talked about in the TMNT fandom. Believe me, you are a small minority from the TMNT hardcore fanbase that loves these. And if you would ask any hardcore TMNT fan which one they would take if you were to post comparison photos, and they were only able to just own one set, it would be the comiquettes all day every day. In fact, they would probably be shat all over in the comments section, just like the Michael Bay 2014-16 movie turtles and how well they were received, or lack thereof, by the TMNT community. But have at your delusions of grandeur. I know they are a new set and you like them. But get real. Dated? Surpass? Not even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
These look fantastic. Just wait till Donatello hits with those goggles!

There are so so many good TMNT statues.
From PCS's own cartoon line to the Prime 1 OG Movie and Bay lines, to Goodsmile's and even Ikon's "bathtub" line (as SHOGUN so eloquently put it) including NECA's 1/4 movie figures and their limited Mirage toys from years ago, they are all fantastic!!

These are most like a hybrid of the Bay movies and the Sideshow Nickelodeon ones which are great ones too.

But make no mistake they are ALL pretenders to the Comiquettes' throne.
And no I've never owned the Comiquettes but I have seen them in person.
Even if they were worth no more than their original retail price but still had to pay the current price of these 1/3s, the EX Comiquettes all day, every day, any day.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:40 PM   #94
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
The same three or four guys posting their 1/3 Raphs isn't facebook going nuts over them. lmao!! Go into the TMNT facebook group communities. If they were hot designs, people would be going crazy over them in those groups. Theres non existing posts about them. They arent even talked about in the TMNT fandom. Believe me, you are a small minority from the TMNT hardcore fanbase that loves these. And if you would ask any hardcore TMNT fan which one they would take if you were to post comparison photos, and they were only able to just own one set, it would be the comiquettes all day every day. In fact, they would probably be shat all over in the comments section, just like the Michael Bay 2014-16 movie turtles and how well they were received, or lack thereof, by the TMNT community. But have at your delusions of grandeur. I know they are a new set and you like them. But get real. Dated? Surpass? Not even.

I'm part of a lot of statue group's and response has been great.Its not like the bogus statements you been making for some time and be called out for not being accurate by PCS.

Looks like some BS being called out right there.....PCS called you out and ya got corrected...Embarrassing.

As for being beat..
Old 02-11-2023, 09:55 PM   #95
ram O
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Looks like some BS being called out right there.....PCS called you out and ya got corrected...Embarrassing.
Lol, I think Conehead is consistent. PCS this is just simply GLORIOUS, THANK YOU as a TMNT ?HARDCORE? fan I remember when the animations first aired jumping up and down the couch singing that song. #Masterpiece
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19243A4E-1240-4460-ADA2-20548F7A09D8.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	158992  
ram O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:55 PM   #96
Darkhumor

Quote:
I'm part of a lot of statue group's and response has been great.Its not like the bogus statements you been making for some time and be called out for not being accurate by PCS.

Looks like some BS being called out right there.....

As for being beat..

Is that supposed to be some sort of come back?

Doesnt prove anything about the comiquettes and your delusions that just because its a new statue, its the best around. Get real. Comiquette has a better base, better pose. Better shading. And looks more like a traditional ninja turtle, because it is, than that sack of potato with an over distended gut of a shell, that was inspired by Michael Bay.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:04 PM   #97
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:

Is that supposed to be some sort of come back?

Doesnt prove anything about the comiquettes and your delusions that just because its a new stauee, its the best around. Get real. Comiquette has a better base, better pose. Better shading. And looks more like a traditional ninja turtle, because it is, than that sack of potato, that was inspired by Michael Bay.

The weird thing is how long you have been trolling these Yeah there is a provable record of that .You have been called out for being inaccurate by the Company..Yeah as proved
Caught stating inaccurate statements wtf...

There will be new TMNT statues and merch for the foreseeable future.With all kinds of depictions
What are you gonna do cry every time?
Who has this time ? The hate is weird If you dont like them big deal .
Old 02-11-2023, 10:12 PM   #98
Darkhumor

Quote:
The weird thing is how long you have been trolling these Yeah there is a provable record of that .You have been called out for being inaccurate by the Company..Yeah as proved
Caught stating inaccurate statements wtf...

There will be new TMNT statues and merch for the foreseeable future.With all kinds of depictions
What are you gonna do cry every time?
Who has this time ? The hate is weird If you dont like them big deal .
Is that all you can come back and keep talking about. lmao!

Ok, I think we're done here with your one track mind straying away from the comparison. And inaccurate and called out? I dont think so. Sounds like youre crying, cuz youre mad that you cant get over the fact that the comiquettes are always going to be the best of the best. Enjoy your bastardized version.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:15 PM   #99
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Is that all you can come back and keep talking about. lmao!

Ok, I think we're done here with your one track mind. And inaccurate and called out? I dont think so. Sounds like youre crying, cuz youre mad that you cant get over the fact that the comiquettes are always going to be the best of the best. Enjoy your bastardized version.
It was done when you got caught stating bs...As proved.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:19 PM   #100
Darkhumor

Quote:
It was done when you got caught stating bs...As proved.
Are you mad? Its okay guy. Its not that serious. You can breathe.

Oh and by the way, I responded to those posts to PCS that I was allegedly called out on by, that you decided to conveniently leave out of your skewed perspective and post only one side of the conversation. Not exactly sure what what youre talking about, and what I was called out on for and what was proven. lmao! Youre playing Tom Foolery I tell ya.