Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 02-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
zoid2323
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Bowen Autograph requests

The other thread was closed...sorry to start another with a dumb question. I do know this service was discontinued for a while but I thought RB said he would honor any pre-announcement autograph requests.I requested Sigs for the 1st time on my Wolverines when I ordered them. It doesn't look like there have been too many actual Bowen sculpts released lately.Are the Wolvies the 1st since the announcement?If not I was curious to see if people were still getting their pre-announcement Signature requests honored.Thanks
zoid2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
iceman_sd75
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoid2323 View Post
The other thread was closed...sorry to start another with a dumb question. I do know this service was discontinued for a while but I thought RB said he would honor any pre-announcement autograph requests.I requested Sigs for the 1st time on my Wolverines when I ordered them. It doesn't look like there have been too many actual Bowen sculpts released lately.Are the Wolvies the 1st since the announcement?If not I was curious to see if people were still getting their pre-announcement Signature requests honored.Thanks
I too asked for my 1st apperance wolverine to be signed (for the first time ever for me). In the thread way back when concerning this i thought randy said he was goin to honor the ones that were preoreded before the announcement date. I called BD and talked to Heather and she said any preordered items requesting to be signed will not be signed, even ones before the announcement.
iceman_sd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

She called me to confirm my Surfer order last week and told me the same thing: preordered items will not be signed.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
zoid2323

Man,thats really the main reason I started ordering direct I can usually save more than the BDCC 20% on Ebay unless its an Exclusive.Crap!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Are autograph's realy that good to have?

Do you guys want autograph's because of personal value or
2nd market value?
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
zoid2323

I thought it was a pretty cool extra to get the sculpter to sign it.Then again I'm into autographs anyway,maybe others dont really care.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #7
nolilia
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

no more signatures for now.
nolilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Randy did a moratorium effective with the date of his announcement. That affected my Nighthwak bust that I was really hoping to get signed. I think this is only the second piece I ever requested to get this service, but I also understand that he needs to get this phase kicked into gear, given the lateness of the license agreement.

Things will be back to normal soon enough. It sounded like maybe as early as the Summer? I'm sure we'll see it here when it happens.
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #9
iceman_sd75
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Are autograph's realy that good to have?

Do you guys want autograph's because of personal value or
2nd market value?
Depends if you think its good to have or not. As far as personal or second market value, for me its more of a personal value.
iceman_sd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
Vracula
Jedi Order

my HH DD AP is signed by seth and it has more personal value ,i dont care about the second market value.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote